4 Man Mechanical Tournament Tournament Sun Apr 5th, 2020
Registration Closes Apr 4th
Registration Closes Apr 4th
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $100 Per Team Today through Mar 1st
- $140 Per Team Mar 2nd through Mar 29th
- $200 Per Team Mar 30th through Apr 4th
- Must be Pre-Registered to participate, no registrations accepted day of event
- Registration and Check In
- 8am to 8:45am
- Player's Meeting
- First Game
- Field Paint Only
- Paint can be purchased online. Prices for paint will remain the same as online for day of event.
- 1st place 4x Planet Eclipse Emeks
- 2nd place 4x GOG ENMEYs
- 3rd place 4X HK Speed Loaders
- MUST HAVE 5 TEAMS TO HAVE TOURNAMENT
- All entries and payments will be refund if we do not meet 5 teams
- Will be played on the woodsball field weather permitting
- NO Cussing
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break. 10 points are awarded for every eliminated opponent.
- One full step must be taken for the flag PULL to count. Flag Pulls are worth 30 points
- If the flag is hung by a shot player, the game is over and the hang will not count.
- The flag hang counts for where it is hanged, not by who hangs it. Be sure to hang the flag on your OPPONENT'S start box. Flag hangs are worth 40 points
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed for non-rostered players.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- Shooting off-field paint will be cause for forfeiture of the game.
- No talking after elimination, automatic 1-for-1 elimination.
- Field Chrono 285 fps. Chrono on field prior to game start.
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after 5 breaks 5 point penalty for each break.
- Barrel Sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- NO neutral players unless specifically stated by a ref.
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- Games are limited to 5 minutes.
- Only captains may talk to refs about a call, if non-captain player argues with refs, there is a penalty of 20 points.
- When eliminated go behind and sit behind start/dead box. NO talking in dead box or penalty or 20 point penalty.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Playing on with obvious hit 1-for-1. ("On player" and team mate eliminated.)
- Wiping 1-for-1. (Wiper and team mate are eliminated.)
- Mechanical marker or 5.5 bps cap on electronic markers (no response or RT Triggers)
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- Jamo Boys
- Sleeping Beauties