25 YEARS Streetball Event Tournament Sun Aug 11th, 2019
Online Registration Closes Aug 10th
Online Registration Closes Aug 10th
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $15 Per Player Today through Aug 3rd
- $25 Per Player Aug 4th through Day Of Event
- Registration and Check In
- 8am to 8:45am
- Player's Meeting
- First Game
- LUNCH (free lunch)
- Paint Field Paint Only
- $60 for Mid-Grade (Empire Custom Blend or equivalent)
- $70 for High-Grade (Empire Marballizer or equivalent)
- Outdoor Field
SIGN UP INFORMATION
- Player Experience
- To help assist us as you sign up please sign-up for the team that best describes your tournament experience. These will not be your team as teams will be drawn the week before, and players will be divided based on experience. This is to help make teams even.
- Extra Info
- This event is designed to bring all players together no matter what their skill level is. It's a good opportunity for younger, and new players to step on the Speedball Field with more experience players in a level playing field. Team sizes and number of teams will be based on the number of sign ups.
- Please Add Shirt at Checkout to get correct size
PLEASE ADD SHIRT SIZE TO CART AT CHECKOUT
- NO Cussing
- Shooting off-field paint will be cause for forfeiture of the game.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break. 10 points are awarded for every eliminated opponent.
- One full step must be taken for the flag PULL to count. Flag Pulls are worth 30 points
- If the flag is hung by a shot player, the game is over and the hang will not count.
- The flag hang counts for where it is hanged, not by who hangs it. Be sure to hang the flag on your OPPONENT'S start box. Flag hangs are worth 40 points
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed for non-rostered players.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment.
- Field Chrono 275 fps. Chrono on field prior to game start.
- No talking after elimination, automatic 1-for-1 elimination.
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after 5 breaks 5 point penalty for each break.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- NO neutral players unless specifically stated by a ref.
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- Games are limited to 5 minutes.
- Only captains may talk to refs about a call, if non-captain player argues with refs, there is a penalty of 20 points.
- When eliminated go behind and sit behind start/dead box. NO talking in dead box or penalty or 20 point penalty.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Playing on with obvious hit 1-for-1. ("On player" and team mate eliminated.)
- Wiping 1-for-1. (Wiper and team mate are eliminated.)
- Fire mode any mode not over 12.5
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
Advanced (D3 ranking and above)0 players
Beginner Ranking (Less than 3 tournaments experience)2 players
Rookie/ Novice Ranking (D5/D4 Ranking)1 players