25 Year Big Game Big Game Sun May 26th, 2019
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $50 Per Player Today through Day Of Event
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT
- Guns (No Paintballs Included)
- Does Not Include Entry Fee
- Tippmann 98 custom is $10
- Tippmann Alpha Black is $25
- Empire Axe is $40 (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
SCHEDULE CHECK IN STARTS AT 8 AM
- Game one 10:00am-11:30am
- Take and hold three different locations on the field. Each location will be scored at the 15 minute marks. Each location is worth 25 points. Addition props on field worth points if found and taken to designated drop off locations.
- Lunch 11:30am-12:30pm
- FREE LUNCH!!!
- Game Two 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Each team will fight for the center of the field. Points will be awarded by deliveringprops to in the designated area in the center of the field. Props will be dropped at random by field staff for players to collect and return to the designated area. Each prop is worth 10 points.
- Game Three 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Take and hold three different locations on the field. Each location will be scored at the 15 minute marks. Each location is worth 25 points. Addition props on field worth points if found and taken to designated drop off locations. Same as First game only switch sides
- Game Four 4:00pm-5:00pm
- The team with the Larger amount of points will defend the fort. Every 15 minutes the fort will be scored for 75 points. Once a Player is eliminated from inside the fort they must attack with the attacking team.
- NO Cussing.
- Field chrono limit is 275 fps
- All firing modes allowed capped at 12.5bps
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- No Overshooting.
- JAEGERS field paint only, no off field paint allowed
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- Rules are subject to change without notice