Battle For Earth Big Game Sun Oct 14th, 2018
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $45 Per Player Today through Day Of Event
- Rental Equipment
- Guns (No Paintballs Included)
- Does Not Include Entry Fee
- Tippmann 98 custom is $10
- Tippmann Alpha Black is $25
- Empire Axe is $40 (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
Schedule Check in Starts at 8 AM
- The Invasion 10:00am to 11:30am
- locations on the field. Each location will be scored at the 15 minute marks. Each location is worth 25 points. Addition props on field worth points if found and taken to designated drop off locations.
- Lunch 11:30am to 12:30pm
- AREA 51 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- This Game will be played on the Landing Zone Field. The Earthlings will start by defending several Aliens in different locations on the field it will be the Martians goal to capture the aliens. Each Alien is worth 25 points.
- The Resistance 2:00pm to 3:30pm
- Each team will start on opposite sides of the field. Teams will fight to keep control of the flag in the middle of the field. Aliens will be dropped during this game and scored for points to the team that takes is back to their starting location. The flag will be scored every 15 minutes for 50 points per scoring.
- Final Stand 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- The team with the least amount of points will defend the fort. Every 15 minutes the fort will be scored for 75 points. If the attacking team overtakes the fort it will then switch roles and the defenders will attack.
- NO Cussing.
- Field chrono limit is 275 fps
- All firing modes allowed capped at 12.5bps
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- No Overshooting.
- JAEGERS field paint only, no off field paint allowed
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- Rules are subject to change without notice