Revenge of the Nerds Big Game Sun May 20th, 2018
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $45 Per Player Today through Day Of Event
Revenge of the Nerds
- Player Check In 8:00am to 10:00am
- All players (including those already registered) must check in inside the Cave
- Players must bring their air tanks to check in for inspection and first fills. Tanks that have not been checked will be refused fills during the event
- Freshman year 10:00am to 11:30am
- Take and hold three different locations on the field. Each location will be scored at the 15 minute marks. Each location is worth 25 points. Addition props on field worth points if found and taken to designated drop off locations.
- Lunch 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Sophomore year 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- Each team will fight for the fort. Points will be awarded by putting “books” in the designated area of the fort. “Books” will be dropped at random by field staff for players to collect and return to the designated area. Each book is worth 25 points.
- Junior year 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Each team will start on opposite sides of the field. Teams will fight to keep control of the flag in the middle of the field. The flag will be scored every 15 minutes for 50 points per scoring.
- Senior year 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- The team with the least amount of points will defend the fort. Every 15 minutes the fort will be scored for 75 points. If the attacking team overtakes the fort it will then switch roles and the defenders will attack.
- Guns (No Paintballs Included)
- Does Not Include Entry Fee
- Tippmann 98 custom is $10
- Tippmann Alpha Black is $25
- Empire Axe is $40 (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- Air Tanks
- CO2 is $5
- HPA is $7
- NO Cussing.
- Field chrono limit is 275 fps
- All firing modes allowed capped at 12.5bps
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- No Overshooting.
- JAEGERS field paint only, no off field paint allowed
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- Rules are subject to change without notice