2 Man D5/Beginner Spring Throwdown Tournament Sun Mar 4th, 2018
Online Registration Closes Mar 3rd
Online Registration Closes Mar 3rd
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $70 Per Team Today through Feb 11th
- $90 Per Team Feb 12th through Feb 25th
- $110 Per Team Feb 26th through Day Of Event
- 8-8:45 AM
- Captains Meeting
- Games Start
- 10:00 AM
- 1st Place
- 2x 1st Place Team Trophy
- 2x $300 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS Proshop
- 2nd Place
- 2x 2nd Place Team Trophy
- 2x $200 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS Proshop
- 3rd Place
- 2x 3rd Place Team Trophy
- 2x $100 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS Proshop
- Paintballs Field Paint Only
- $60 for Mid-Grade (Empire Custom or equivalent)
- $70 for High-Grade (Marballizer or equivalent)
- Paint may be purchased in advance with registration or on site the day of the event for the same price (no upcharge)
- Members still receive an additional $5 off each case. To receive this discount paint must be purchased the day of the event.
- Field Weather Permitting
- Outdoor Speedball Field (will be inside if poor weather)
- Individual Trophies For Top 3 Teams
- APPA D5 Ranking or Lower
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed for non-rostered players.
- Shooting off-field paint will be cause for forfeiture of the game.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break. 10 points are awarded for every eliminated opponent.
- One full step must be taken for the flag PULL to count. Flag Pulls are worth 30 points
- The flag hang counts for where it is hanged, not by who hangs it. Be sure to hang the flag on your OPPONENT'S start box. Flag hangs are worth 50 points
- If the flag is hung by a shot player, the game is over and the hang will not count.
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment. No Hoodies.
- No talking after elimination, automatic 1-for-1 elimination.
- Playing on with obvious hit 1-for-1. ("On player" and team mate eliminated.)
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- Wiping 1-for-1. (Wiper and team mate are eliminated.)
- Fire mode is 10.5 Nxl / Millenium Ramping
- NO Cussing
- Field Chrono 275 fps. Chrono on field prior to game start.
- When eliminated go behind and sit behind start/dead box. NO talking in dead box or penalty or 20 point penalty.
- Only captains may talk to refs about a call, if non-captain player argues with refs, there is a penalty of 20 points.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after 5 breaks 5 point penalty for each break.
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- NO neutral players unless specifically stated by a ref.
- Games are limited to 2 minutes.
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- APPA D5 Ranking, or below only. Anyone caught playing above D5 will be eliminated from the tournament with no refund.