1v1 King of the Cave Top Gun Tournament Sun Jan 21st, 2018
Registration Closes Jan 20th
Registration Closes Jan 20th
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $35 Per Team Today through Nov 19th
- $45 Per Team Nov 20th through Dec 24th
- $55 Per Team Dec 25th through Jan 8th
- $65 Per Team Jan 9th through Jan 14th
- $75 Per Team Jan 15th through Jan 20th
- Must be Pre-Registered to participate, no registrations accepted day of event
- 8-8:45 AM
- Captains Meeting
- 9:30 AM
- Games Start
- 10:00 AM
- 1st Place Color based on availability
- Empire Axe Pro
- 2nd Place Color based on availability
- Empire EVS Mask
- 3rd Place Color based on availability
- Empire LVL Hopper
- 4th Place
- 1 Case of Mid Grade Paint
- Paintballs Field Paint Only
- $60 for Mid-Grade (Empire Custom or equivalent)
- $70 for High-Grade (Marballizer or equivalent)
- Paint may be purchased in advance with Registration or on site the day of the Event for the same price (no upcharge)
- Members still receive an additional $5 off each case. To receive this discount paint must be purchased the day of the event.
- Indoor Speedball Field
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed
- Shooting off-field paint will be cause for forfeiture of the game.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- The Head referee can eject players from the tournament with no refund if deemed a player has cheated. (obvious wiping)
- To win a match you must eliminate your opponent, and be called clean by a ref.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break.
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment.
- No talking after elimination
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- Playing on with obvious hit = elimination
- Wiping = elimination
- Field Chrono 275 fps. Chrono on field prior to game start.
- Fire mode is uncapped semi (any firing mode besides semi = elimination)
- When eliminated exit the field
- Games are limited to 2 minutes.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after = elimination
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- NO neutral players
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- NO Cussing
- Gucci gang