2 Man Young Guns Beginner Tournament Tournament Sun Dec 3rd, 2017
Online Registration Closes Dec 3rd
Online Registration Closes Dec 3rd
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $80 Per Team Today through Nov 26th
- $90 Per Team Nov 27th through Day Of Event
- 8-8:45 AM
- Captains Meeting
- 9:30 AM
- Games Start
- 10:00 AM
- 1st Place
- 2x 1st Place Team Trophies
- 2x $200 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS Proshop
- 2nd Place
- 2x 2nd Place Team Trophies
- 2x Jaegers Memberships, or Renewal, and Cases of Paint Mid Grade (1 membership, and case per player/ $140 value each)
- 3rd Place
- 2x 3rd Place Team Trophies
- 2x Cases of Paint Mid Grade (one per player/ $65 value each)
- Paintballs Field Paint Only
- $60 for Mid-Grade (Empire Custom or equivalent)
- $70 for High-Grade (Marballizer or equivalent)
- Paint may be purchased in advance with Registration or on site the day of the Event for the same price (no upcharge)
- Members still receive an additional $5 off each case. To receive this discount paint must be purchased the day of the event.
- Indoor Speedball
- Individual Trophies For Top 2 Teams
- Players must have played less than 4 tournaments
- Must be 16 years of age, or younger.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed for non-rostered players.
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- The flag hang counts for where it is hanged, not by who hangs it. Be sure to hang the flag on your OPPONENT'S start box. Flag hangs are worth 50 points
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- 16 years old, and younger only.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break. 10 points are awarded for every eliminated opponent.
- If the flag is hung by a shot player, the game is over and the hang will not count.
- One full step must be taken for the flag PULL to count. Flag Pulls are worth 30 points
- Shooting off-field paint will be cause for forfeiture of the game.
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment.
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- When eliminated go behind and sit behind start/dead box. NO talking in dead box or penalty or 20 point penalty.
- Playing on with obvious hit 1-for-1. ("On player" and team mate eliminated.)
- Wiping 1-for-1. (Wiper and team mate are eliminated.)
- Field Chrono 275 fps. Chrono on field prior to game start.
- Fire mode 10bps semi auto only.
- Only captains may talk to refs about a call, if non-captain player argues with refs, there is a penalty of 20 points.
- Games are limited to 2 minutes.
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- No talking after elimination, automatic 1-for-1 elimination.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after 5 breaks 5 point penalty for each break.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- NO neutral players.
- NO Cussing
- Angry Beavers
- Cheeze Weazels
- Ready Aim Splat
- The Scranton Stranglers