3 Man Beginner Tournament Sun Apr 9th, 2017
Online Registration Closes Apr 8th
Online Registration Closes Apr 8th
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $120 Per Team Today through Apr 1st
- $135 Per Team Apr 2nd through Apr 7th
- $150 Per Team Apr 8th through Day Of Event
- 8-8:45 AM
- Captains Meeting
- 9:30 AM
- Games Start
- 10:00 AM
- 1st Place
- 3x 1st Place Trophies
- 3x $300 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS ProShop
- 2nd Place
- 3x 2nd Place Trophies
- 3x $200 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS ProShop
- 3rd Place
- 3x 3rd Place Trophies
- 3x $100 Gift Certificates to JAEGERS ProShop
- Paintballs Field Paint Only
- $60 for Mid-Grade (Empire Custom or equivalent)
- $70 for High-Grade (Marballizer or equivalent)
- Paint may be purchased in advance with Registration or on site the day of the Event for the same price (no upcharge)
- Members still receive an additional $5 off each case. To receive this discount paint must be purchased the day of the event.
- Outdoor Speedball
- Individual Trophies For Top 3 Teams
- Players must have played less than 4 tournaments
- Players can not have taken 1st place in a previous Jaegers tournament
- Must be D-5 or lower according to APPA.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed for non-rostered players.
- Shooting off-field paint will be cause for forfeiture of the game.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break. 10 points are awarded for every eliminated opponent.
- One full step must be taken for the flag PULL to count. Flag Pulls are worth 30 points
- The flag hang counts for where it is hanged, not by who hangs it. Be sure to hang the flag on your OPPONENT'S start box. Flag hangs are worth 40 points
- If the flag is hung by a shot player, the game is over and the hang will not count.
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment.
- No talking after elimination, automatic 1-for-1 elimination.
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- Playing on with obvious hit 1-for-1. ("On player" and team mate eliminated.)
- Wiping 1-for-1. (Wiper and team mate are eliminated.)
- Field Chrono 275 fps. Chrono on field prior to game start.
- Fire mode is Semi-automatic only. No D-Bounce or Trigger Bounce permitted on the field.
- When eliminated go behind and sit behind start/dead box. NO talking in dead box or penalty or 20 point penalty.
- Only captains may talk to refs about a call, if non-captain player argues with refs, there is a penalty of 20 points.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after 5 breaks 5 point penalty for each break.
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- NO neutral players unless specifically stated by a ref.
- Games are limited to 3 minutes.
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- NO Cussing