Streetball Tournament Sun Jul 19th, 2015
- Entry Fees (Includes CO2 and HPA)
- $25 Per Player Today through Jul 16th
- Must be Pre-Registered to participate, no registrations accepted day of event
- Check-In Opens
- 8:00 AM
- Check-In Closes
- 8:45 AM
- Team Drawings
- 9:30 AM
- Captains Meeting
- 10:00 AM
- Games Start
- 10:30 AM
- Lunch Break
- 12:30 PM
- Games Resume
- 1:15 PM
- Paintballs Field Paint Only
- Starting at $55 per case
- Outdoor Speedball
- Players of all skill levels allowed to play
- If you have never played a tournament or have never placed in a tournament sign up as a Novice Player
- All Players with tournament experience sign up as an Experienced Player
- What Is Streetball?
- A Streetball tournament is a just for fun tournament designed to bring all levels of players together. Players sign up as individuals and teams are randomly drawn out of a hat the day of the tournament. JAEGERS Streetball asks players to sign themselves up as Experienced or Novice players. During the team drawing, all Novice players will be in one hat and the Experienced players in another hat. Each team will have players alternately drawn from each hat to keep skill levels spread out and better balanced.
Because teams are randomly drawn there are no major prizes. To reflect this, prices are lowered. Winners get Medals and bragging rights. JAEGERS is awarding Medals for all players on the First Place team.
Registration for the Tournament cuts off one week before the event so JAEGERS can determine appropriate team sizes and get Medals ready. Refunds are not available for no-show players. Please be sure you can participate before signing up.
- NO Cussing.
- Field Chrono 250 fps (indoor) and 275 fps (outdoor). Chrono on field prior to game start.
- All fire modes allowed. Cap at 10 BPS for all modes.
- Wiping 1-for-1. (Wiper and team mate are eliminated.)
- Playing on with obvious hit 1-for-1. ("On player" and team mate eliminated.)
- Five second pause before start of game. Barrels touching start/dead box. No playing the dead box.
- Early start is an automatic elimination.
- When eliminated go behind and sit behind start/dead box. NO talking in dead box or penalty or 20 point penalty.
- Only captains may talk to refs about a call, if non-captain player argues with refs, there is a penalty of 20 points.
- 2 minute game time limit for 2 Man Tournaments. 3 minute game time limit for 3 Man Tournaments.
- Masks on at all times when on the field.
- NO neutral players unless specifically stated by a ref.
- Barrel plug/sock MUST be on when not on playing field.
- No Overshooting, break limit of 5 breaks, after 5 breaks 5 point penalty for each break.
- Player cannot drop pod packs or guns. Only pods and squeegees.
- No talking after elimination, automatic 1-for-1 elimination.
- No more than two layers of clothes and no covers allowed on equipment.
- Shooting off-field paint will cause for forfeiture of the game.
- Players not on the team roster may NOT play in games.
- Mid-tournament substitutions are not allowed for non-rostered players.
- No jumping over props or bunkers.
- No dead-men walking or faking eliminations.
- Only the winning team is required to sign the score sheet. If the winning team forgets to sign, they receive ZERO points for the game.
- Players not on the field within one minute of game time, forfeit.
- All equipment must meet manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Spectator interference is grounds for disqualification.
- The flag hang counts for where it is hanged, not by who hangs it. Be sure to hang the flag on your OPPONENT'S start box.
- If the flag is hung by a shot player, the game is over and the hang will not count.
- One full step must be taken for the flag PULL to count.
- There is NO "quarter-sized" or "dime-sized" shot rule. A hit is a hit and a break is a break.
- Stepping out of bounds is an automatic elimination.
- Application and Interpretation of ANY and ALL tournament rules are always at the discretion of the head referee and the reffing staff.
Experienced Players11 players
Novice Players9 players